Mandla: Ninety seven kids suffered from meals poisoning after consuming ‘pani puri’ at a good in Madhya Pradesh’s Mandla district, a well being official mentioned on Sunday. All of the victims consumed the spicy snack from the identical store on Saturday night on the honest organised within the tribal-dominated Singarpur space, 38 km from the district headquarters, the place folks from varied close by villages had come to make purchases, he mentioned.
Round 7.30 pm, the youngsters complained of vomiting and abdomen ache, the district hospital’s civil surgeon, Dr Okay R Shakya, instructed PTI. “Ninety seven kids have been admitted to the district hospital for meals poisoning. They’re out of hazard,” he mentioned.
The ‘pani puri’ vendor was detained and samples of the snack have been despatched for testing, a police official mentioned.
Union minister Faggan Singh Kulaste, the parliamentarian from Mandla, met the youngsters present process remedy on the hospital on Saturday evening.